Monday, February 9, 2009

About Lisa's Crafty Corner.......

I haven't always enjoyed crafting. When I was in my twenties, I was a single mom, working full time. I was lucky if I had time to keep up with my housework, let alone time to be creative!! But now my children are older, I'm happily remarried, and now employed only part-time.
When we settled into our house a few years ago, I discovered I enjoyed doing sewing projects.....then I discovered "Scents And Beauty Business Course" an online course and http://www.allcrafters.com that spurred an interest in making my own bath salts and other bath & beauty products. From there I have expanded my interest to melt and pour soaps to paper crafts to just about everything in between!! My blog is dedicated to all my crafting endeavors, so that I may inspire others to find the same joy in creating as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment